A warm welcome to all International visitors! Here you'll find my ready-to-print-and cut .PDF Templates, Silhouette .STUDIO cut-files and much more for sale! There are also some freebies! Please use the Google Translate button at the right sidebar to translate this page in your language! All orders can be payed by PayPal or IBAN. Prices are in € EURO. Please look at my Terms & Conditions page for more information.
Further information on the used materials etc. can be found on our personal blogs; links are in the right sidebar!

---- Do you want to order??? Please sent me an email with the required # numbers/names!! ---

donderdag 25 februari 2016

5 YEARS!!!!!!! Freebie!

Time flies when you're having fun!! Today, my little Scrapshop celebrates her 5th Birthday! I'm so proud and i want to thank all my dear customers for trusting me and offcourse my wonderful designteamgirls Karin and Chantal for all their amazing work and everything they have done for me!

Offcourse how can we celebrate this with you?? I would love to have you all over to drink a cup of coffee (or tea) with me, but i think that will be impossible...
So, therefor Chantal made you two cups of coffee!! look how pretty these yummie mugs are!!! If you are a true Sandra's Scrapshop fan, you'd probably noticed that this is an old freebie template from me from January 2010. But......as there was a watermark onto the template and hand-drawn, i will now offer you a chance to get a re-newed .PDF template (digital made!!) and .STUDIO cutfile for your Silhouette machine for FREE!!!



You just need to hop to Sandra's Scrapshop Facebook group, become a member and after approval of membership, you can download these .PDF and .STUDIO files yourself!! As i can not put .PDF and .STUDIO files here at Blogger!! If you really want this and do not have Facebook, you can sent me an email.


So, as mentioned, i can now offer you digital made .PDF templates. The older templates (# 1 - # 104) will still be available as hand-made, as it will be to much work to change them, but the new templates will be made digital.
And about the new templates....i'm working on an Easter project at the moment, so as soon as this is finished, i will upload it in the shop!

So, hurry hurry now to grab your freebie and i will continue as always!

Have a great day and cheers!!!

XX

4 opmerkingen:

hellerlittle zei

Congrats to the shops birthday !!!!
Wonderfull cups to enjoy...
but it´s such sad that the freebie is only given away @ FB....
I´m no member there and think a lot more aren´t....
Maybe you´ll give us a try and let the freebie for downloading here
CU hellerlittle

Maryann Laursen zei

A very Happy Birthday to your shop Sandra. That is really well done, but your templates are also just truly amazing and really well made. I love to make them, that´s for sure. Thanks sooo much for this freebie too as soon as I get accepted in your group. I´m surprised I didn´t even know, you had this group, but now I´ve sent an application for it right away, and then I´ll probably agasin be kept online for days to look through all the fantastic creations there too ha ha ha.
Hope to see lots of more great stuff from you over the next many many times 5 years too.

CarlavdM zei

Gefeliciteerd met het 5 jarig bestaan van je shop met de leukste patronen.
Op naar de 10!


Adriana zei

Hoi Sandra, gefeliciteerd met je eerste lustrum:),
bedankt voor alle mooie patroontjes :)
groetjes Adriana